The Holy House of Loreto, the first international sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin and, for several centuries, true Marian heart of the Christianity, has always enjoyed special attention by the Roman Popes”. (S. John Paul II) Paul II in 1469 took great care in the project of the bishop of Recanati Nicolò Delle Aste for the realization of the actual Church and in 1507 Julius II issued the first pontifical document that identifies the Holy House as the dwell of Mary on earth; he was interested in the embellishment of the Church too, to such an extent that he sent his own architect Donato Bramante to Loreto, taking the Basilica away from the jurisdiction of Recanati, and subjecting it to the Apostolic See. Also, the safeguard and the expansion of Loreto are due to the munificence of the Popes: Leone X provided it by building the town walls and Sixtus V, raising the village to the “title” of city, increased its development. The first recorded and verified visit of a pope can be addressed to Nicholas V in the year 1449 and the west wing of the Apostolic Palace, used as a guesthouse for distinguished guests, also included the pontifical apartment; we still preserve a small part of this flat in the Pope’s room. In their pilgrimages Pius VI in 1782, Pius VII in 1800 and in 1814, Gregory XVI in 1841, Pius IX in 1857, and finally John XXIII in 1962 have been accommodate there.